- ISBN: 9781429571432 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 1429571438 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 9781429571463 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 1429571462 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: 322 pages.
- Publisher: New York : Jove Books, 2007.
|Summary, etc.:|| In the town of Hawkins Hollow, it's called "The seven". Every seven years, on the seventh day of the seventh month, strange things happen. It began when three young boys, Caleb, Fox, and Gage, went on a camping trip to The Pagan Stone. And twenty-one years later, it will end in a showdown between evil and the boys who have become men and the women who love them.
|Reproduction Note:|| Electronic reproduction. New York : Penguin Group USA, Inc., 2008. Requires Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 1353 KB) or Mobipocket Reader (file size: 384 KB).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Friendship > Fiction.
Spiritual warfare > Fiction.
Search for related items by series