The memory keeper's daughter [electronic resource] / Kim Edwards.
- ISBN: 9780786571031 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 0786571039 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 9781429501811 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 1429501812 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: x, 401 p. ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Penguin, c2005.
|Summary, etc.:|| In a tale spanning twenty-five years, a doctor delivers his newborn twins during a snowstorm and, rashly deciding to protect his wife from their baby daughter's affliction with Down Syndrome, turns her over to a nurse, who secretly raises the child.
|Reproduction Note:|| Electronic reproduction. New York : Penguin Group USA, Inc., 2008. Requires Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 1488 KB) or Mobipocket Reader (file size: 340 KB).
Search for related items by subject
Parent and child >
Separation (Psychology) > Fiction.
Custody of children > Fiction.