Frankly, Frannie [electronic resource] / by AJ Stern ; illustrated by Doreen Mulryan Marts.
- ISBN: 9781101432891 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1101432896 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781101433072 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1101433078 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (123 p.) : ill.
- Publisher: New York : Grosset & Dunlap, c2010.
|Summary, etc.:|| Frannie Miller, who cannot wait to grow up and work in an office with a swivel chair and her own assistant, causes havoc when she tries to help out while on a school field trip to the local radio station.
|Target Audience Note:|| 007-009 Ingram.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
Radio broadcasting >
Conduct of life > Juvenile fiction.
School field trips > Juvenile fiction.
Schools > Juvenile fiction.
Radio broadcasting > Fiction.
Behavior > Fiction.
School field trips > Fiction.
Schools > Fiction.