Chez moi / Agns̈ Desarthe ; translated from the French by Adriana Hunter.
- ISBN: 9781436213530 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1436213533 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781440630491 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1440630496 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (257 pages, 7 pages)
- Publisher: New York : Penguin Books, 2008.
|Summary, etc.:|| At forty-three, Myriam has been a wife and a mother but her life is burdened by painful memories. Her solace is her love of cooking. So she decides, with little money and less experience, to open a restaurant.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Restaurants > Fiction.
Cooking > Fiction.