View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781101445440 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1101445440 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781101441442 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1101441445 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (369 pages)
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Dutton Books, 2011.
Description based on print version record.
All her life, Cassia has never had a choice. The Society dictates everything: when and how to play, where to work, where to live, what to eat and wear, when to die, and most importantly to Cassia as she turns 17, whom to marry. When she is Matched with her best friend Xander, things couldn't be more perfect. But why did her neighbor Ky's face show up on her match disk as well?
|Target Audience Note:||
HL 680 Lexile.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dystopias > Juvenile fiction.
Marriage > Juvenile fiction.
Mate selection > Juvenile fiction.
Triangles (Interpersonal relations) > Juvenile fiction.
Self-realization > Juvenile fiction.
Marriage > Fiction.
|Genre:||Young adult fiction.
Fantasy fiction > Juvenile.