View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781101470688 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1101470682 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781101479025 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1101479027 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (311 pages).
- Edition: Berkley Sensation trade pbk. ed.
- Publisher: New York : Berkley Sensation, 2011.
|Summary, etc.:|| "Roberto Carderas, a dangerous drug lord of mixed Monr̈e heritage, arrives in Cozumel to eliminate a rival. But the jaguar-shifter has encountered a much more valuable prize on the island: Mona Lisa, the first female Monr̈e he's ever met-and one especially vulnerable in that she has lost her memory. Now, with all knowledge of her real life as stripped away as her defenses, Mona Lisa can be manipulated into believing...anything. Convinced that Roberto is her kind and sensual protector, Mona Lisa thwarts all attempts at her rescue-including those made by her desperate lover Dante. As Roberto's devious scheme gets underway, Dante can only hope that the touch of his warm flesh will reignite total recall in the body and mind of the woman he loves. But escape for both of them could be as forever elusive as Mona Lisa's past"--From publisher description.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Shapeshifting > Fiction.
Louisiana > Fiction.
Search for related items by series