- ISBN: 9781101546604 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1101546603 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781101546642 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1101546646 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (311 pages)
- Publisher: New York, N.Y. : NAL Accent, 
- Copyright: ©2011
|Summary, etc.:|| In the aftermath of a devastating accident, Cal and Jenny Horigan's marriage is in danger of unraveling. Though surrounded by a close-knit small town and a caring family, they both feel alone with their anger and grief. Unable to seek comfort from each other, they start to lose sight of the deep love that once anchored them--together with their sense of right and wrong. And then a stranger enters their lives--one who seems to offer the support they desperately need. But at times it's unclear whether he's leading them back to each other--or father apart...
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Traffic accidents > Fiction.
Children > Death > Fiction.
Married people > Fiction.
Loss (Psychology) > Fiction.
Life change events > Fiction.