- ISBN: 9781101546772 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1101546778 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781101547502 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1101547502 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (357 pages)
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Ace Books, 2011.
|Summary, etc.:|| Moving to rural Georgia, a failed academic plans to write a history of his family's old plantation and the horrors that occurred there but instead discovers a sense of unspoken dread among the townspeople and a long-standing debt of blood.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||World War, 1914-1918 > Veterans > Fiction.
Plantations > Georgia > Fiction.
Family secrets > Fiction.
Memory > Fiction.