View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 1423313313 (sound recording : OverDrive Audio Book)
- ISBN: 9781423313311 (sound recording : OverDrive Audio Book)
- Publisher: [Grand Haven, Mich.] : Brilliance Audio, 2006.
|General Note:|| Downloadable audio file.
Title from: Title details screen.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by Michael Page.
|Summary, etc.:|| Jason, Julia, and Rick have crossed through the Door to Time into ancient Egypt, a land of labyrinths, riddles, and secrets. But when the passageway collapses around them, Julia ends up back at home, in the present - with the door shut tight behind her. Now the boys are trapped in the past, and there's just one way to get back to Argo Manor. They must find the long-lost map of Kilmore Cove hidden somewhere in Egypt's Land of Punt. And to do so, they'll have to solve more puzzles left by the enigmatic Ulysses Moore. But before long, Rick and Jason realize that they are not the only travelers from the present in search of the mysterious map. Can they be the first to find it?
|Target Audience Note:|| Grade range: Grade 4 - Grade 8.
|System Details Note:|| Requires OverDrive Media Console (file size: 70795 KB).
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Ulysses Moore series ; bk. 2
- Baccalario, Pierdomenico. Ulysses Moore (Brilliance Audio (Firm)) ; #2.