- ISBN: 0060855339 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 9780060855338 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 0060855320 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 9780060855321 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 9780061741838 (electronic bk. : Adobe EPUB)
- ISBN: 0061741833 (electronic bk. : Adobe EPUB)
- Publisher: New York : PerfectBound ; 2005.
|General Note:|| Title from eBook information screen.
|Summary, etc.:|| Some days, you just can't win. Witch and former bounty hunter Rachel Morgan's managed to escape her corrupt company, survive living with a vampire, start her own runner service, and face down a vampire master. But her vampire roommate Ivy is off the wagon, her human boyfriend Nick is out of town indefinitely and doesn't sound like he's coming back while the far-too-seductive vampire Kisten is looking way too tempting, and there's a turf war erupting in Cincinnati's underworld. And there's a greater evil still. To put the vampire master behind bars and save her family, Rachel made a desperate bargain and now there's hell to pay -- literally. For if Rachel cannot stop him, the archdemon Algaliarept will pull her into the sorcerous ever-after to forfeit her soul as his slave. Forever.
|System Details Note:|| Requires Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 3144 KB) or Mobipocket Reader (file size: 392 KB).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Morgan, Rachel (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Witches > Fiction.
Vampires > Fiction.
Cincinnati (Ohio) > Fiction.