- ISBN: 9781426839511 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 1426839510 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 9781426839511 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 1426839510 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: 315 pages ; 17 cm.
- Publisher: Toronto ; Worldwide, 
- Copyright: ©2009
|General Note:|| "A Gold Eagle book."
|Summary, etc.:|| "When her longtime friend claims to have evidence of Big Foot's existence, archaeologist Annja Creed can't resist checking it out for herself - she's been debating the subject for years. Annja's curiosity leads her deep into the woods of the Pacific Northwest, to meet Jenny where the supposed trail has been left by the one and only Sasquatch. But when Annja arrives at the destination, a group of armed thugs warn her to leave the area, and her friend is nowhere to be found. Now the search for Sasquatch turns into a rescue mission, and Annja has only her instincts to guide her in a forest full of predators, scavengers and spirits. And someone, or something, does not want her there..." -- from Amazon.com
|Reproduction Note:|| Electronic reproduction. Toronto, Ontario : Worldwide Library, 2009. Requires Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 1639 KB) or Mobipocket Reader (file size: 271 KB).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Archaeologists > Fiction.
Sasquatch > Fiction.
Search for related items by series