- ISBN: 9781426803536 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 1426803532 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 9781426803536 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 1426803532 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: 348 p. ; 18 cm.
- Publisher: Toronto ; Worldwide, c2007.
|General Note:|| "A Gold Eagle book from Worldwide."
|Summary, etc.:|| Archaeologist Annja Creed narrowly escapes an attack by unknown figures when she tries to collect a package near her loft. She later learns that the sender--an old colleague named Fellini--has been brutally murdered. Fellini had been researching the Hammer of Thor, the Norse god of thunder, and had linked it to a Viking warrior and a twelfth-century Latvian village. A coded message in Fellini's package leads Annja on a wild chase along the canals of Venice to Latvia for more clues to an ancient treasure. Rumored to be hidden deep in the forests of Latvia for nine hundred years, this fabled prize is also sought by a ruthless corps of mercenaries. And they will do anything to find it. Including killing Annja Creed.
|Reproduction Note:|| Electronic reproduction. Toronto, Ontario : Worldwide Library, 2007. Requires Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 1577 KB) or Mobipocket Reader (file size: 234 KB).
Search for related items by subject
Women archaeologists >
Treasure troves > Fiction.
Murder > Fiction.
Venice (Italy) > Fiction.
Latvia > Fiction.
Search for related items by series