The golden elephant [electronic resource] / Alex Archer.
- ISBN: 9781426822162 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 1426822162 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 9781426822162 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 1426822162 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: 315 p. ; 17 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: Toronto ; Worldwide, c2008.
|General Note:|| "A Gold Eagle book from Worldwide."
|Summary, etc.:|| Archaeologist Annja Creed feels she has endured one treasure-hunting fiasco too many, but when a mysterious collector offers a reward for a priceless golden elephant said to be hidden in the mountainous jungles of Southeast Asia, Annja gives in. First she must meet with various scholars in order to pinpoint its location. However, each expert she visits is found dead, and Annja fears that someone else is after the artifact, and that she's probably next on the killer's list.
|Reproduction Note:|| Electronic reproduction. Toronto, Ontario : Worldwide Library, 2008. Requires Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 1432 KB) or Mobipocket Reader (file size: 300 KB).
Search for related items by subject
Southeast Asia > Fiction.
Search for related items by series