- ISBN: 9781101170694 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 1101170697 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 9781101171455 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 1101171456 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (275 pages).
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Ace Books, 2010.
|General Note:|| Description based on print version record.
|Summary, etc.:|| Things were going so well for P.I. John Taylor, that it was only a matter of time before everything hit the fan. Walker, the powerful, ever-present, never-to-be-trusted agent who runs the Nightside on behalf of The Authorities, is dying. And he wants John to be his successor--a job that comes with more baggage, and more enemies, than anyone can possibly imagine.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Private investigators > Fiction.
City and town life > England > London > Fiction.
London (England) > Fiction.
|Genre:||Fantasy fiction, English.
Search for related items by series