- ISBN: 0060826819 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 9780060826819 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 0060826800 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 9780060826802 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Publisher: New York, NY : PerfectBound, 2005.
|General Note:|| Title from eBook information screen.
Special features: Pixies and fairies. Yes, there is a difference.
|Summary, etc.:|| It's a tough life for witch Rachel Morgan, sexy, independent bounty hunter, prowling the darkest shadows of downtown Cincinnati for criminal creatures of the night. She can handle the leather-clad vamps and even tangle with a cunning demon or two. But a serial killer who feeds on the experts in the most dangerous kind of black magic is definitely pressing the limits. Confronting an ancient, implacable evil is more than just child's play -- and this time, Rachel will be lucky to escape with her very soul.
|System Details Note:|| Requires Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 2104 KB) or Mobipocket Reader (file size: 370 KB).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Women bounty hunters > Fiction.
Serial murderers > Fiction.
Cincinnati (Ohio) > Fiction.