The outlaw demon wails [electronic resource] / Kim Harrison.
- ISBN: 9780061580789 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 0061580783 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 9780061580796 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 0061580791 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource.
- Publisher: Pymble, NSW ; HarperCollins e-books, 2008.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
|Summary, etc.:|| Cincinnati-based bounty hunter Rachel Morgan remains in shock following the unsolved murder of her boyfriend. Planning to solve the case, she accepts a special mission in the spiritual realm courtesy of Elf politician Trent Kalamack while master vampire Rynn Cormel makes his own demands on her.
Search for related items by subject
Vampires > Fiction.
Women bounty hunters > Fiction.
Cincinnati (Ohio) > Fiction.
FICTION > Suspense.
FICTION > Occult & Supernatural.
Search for related items by series