- ISBN: 9781426835933 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 1426835930 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 9781426835933 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 1426835930 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: 316 pages ; 18 cm.
- Publisher: Toronto : Worldwide, 
- Copyright: ©2009
"A Gold Eagle book from Worldwide."
"Enlisted by the Japan Buddhist Federation to catalog a number of ancient shrines dotted across Nepal, archaeologist Annja Creed is honored to help. Political violence has prompted the Federation to protect holy sites from desecration and vandalism, and Annja is their last hope to properly conserve these sites. Where there's vandalism, there's plundering, and local police soon become suspicious of Annja's presence. But she is more concerned about the antiques smugglers and Maoist guerrillas trying to kill her. When she must trek high up in the Himalayas to protect a sacred golden Buddha statue from falling into the hands of her pursuers, she's told that the place is cursed--and guarded by demons. And Annja has no choice but to face her demons" -- from publisher's web site.
Electronic reproduction. Toronto, Ontario : Worldwide Library, 2009. Requires Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 1652 KB) or Mobipocket Reader (file size: 267 KB).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Archaeologists > Fiction.
Buddhist shrines > Nepal > Fiction.
Buddhist shrines > Conservation and restoration > Fiction.
Search for related items by series