Swordsman's legacy [electronic resource] / Alex Archer.
- ISBN: 9781426824470 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 1426824475 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 9781426824470 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 1426824475 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: 317 p. ; 17 cm.
- Publisher: Toronto ; Worldwide, c2008.
|General Note:|| "A Gold Eagle book from Worldwide."
|Summary, etc.:|| Archaeologist Annja Creed visits France to find D'Artagnan's lost sword, missing since the seventeenth century, and Ascher Vallois, one of Annja's treasure-hunting friends, believes he has located the site of the relic which may hold the key to a fortune.
|Reproduction Note:|| Electronic reproduction. Toronto, Ontario : Worldwide Library, 2008. Requires Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 1824 KB) or Mobipocket Reader (file size: 349 KB).
Search for related items by subject
Creed, Annja (Fictitious character)
Archaeologists > Fiction.
France > Fiction.
Search for related items by series