Best friends forever : surviving a breakup with your best friend / Irene S. Levine.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781590203699 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 1590203690 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 9781590203705 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 1590203704 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- Physical Description: 267 pages ; 21 cm
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Overlook Press, 2009.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Understanding female friendships -- Best friends : we just clicked -- Why friendships fall apart -- Getting over getting dumped -- Spotting a toxic friendship -- Friendships in flux -- Making the tough call : mend it or end it? -- Time to say goodbye : ending a friendship that can't be fixed -- Getting over the myths : learning from loss -- Moving forward -- Appendix A. Fractured friendship survey.
"For the first time, a guide for women recovering from a breakup with their best friend"--P.  of cover.
Electronic reproduction. New York : Penguin USA, Inc., 2010. Requires Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 1486 KB) or Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 294 KB).
Search for related items by subject
Women > Psychology.
Irene S. Levine, Ph.D., is a journalist, psychologist, and professor of psychiatry at New York University School of Medicine. She is a frequent contributor to national magazines and newspapers such as Health, LadiesÕ Home Journal, ReaderÕs Digest, Self, The Huffington Post, Better Homes and Gardens, and The New York Times. She lives in New York.