Dead is the new black [electronic resource] / Harper Allen.
- ISBN: 9781552548264 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 1552548260 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 9781552548264 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 1552548260 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: 293 p. ; 17 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Silhouette Books, c2007.
|Summary, etc.:|| Ever since Tash's grandfather Darkheart revealed the big family secret--Tash and her triplet sisters were born of a vampire slayer--Tash's life has been a series of surprises. But none of that prepared her for the possibility of turning vamp herself. That's the good news. The bad? The most gorgeous man she's ever laid eyes on is over two hundred years old. And one of her sisters wants to stake him, while the other wants to doom him to a life of tortured guilt. Worse yet, with a new Queen Vamp in town, it's up to Tash to infiltrate her army. As a semihuman, there's no danger of Tash falling under Lady Jasmine's control. Or so she thinks.
|Reproduction Note:|| Electronic reproduction. Toronto, Ontario : Silhouette, 2007. Requires Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 1185 KB) or Mobipocket Reader (file size: 214 KB).
Search for related items by subject
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Romantic suspense fiction.
Search for related items by series