- 1 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|APLS-Decatur||E 597.9 KAL (Text)||34207001623686||JNE||Available||-|
|Princeton Public Library - Princeton||J Fic Kalman LR (Text)||30890000598993||Level Reader, Youth Room. Lower level||Checked out||12/26/2016|
- ISBN: 9780778795124 (reinforced lib. bdg. : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9780778795377 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0778795373 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 16 p. : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Crabtree Pub., c2011.
|Summary, etc.:|| Rap is being used to teach reading in many schools today. It is a fun way to introduce sounds and rhymes, as well as beat. This books hilarious pictures of rapping reptiles will make children laugh and want to create their own rap verses. The funny rapping reptiles introduce their classifications, body structures, behavior, and food choices in a really cool way.
Search for related items by subject
Rap (Music) > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series