Low red moon [electronic resource] / Caitln̕ R. Kiernan.
- ISBN: 9781429544221 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 1429544228 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 9781429544252 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 1429544252 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: 371 p.
- Publisher: New York : ROC Book, c2003.
|General Note:|| "A ROC book."
|Summary, etc.:|| Several years after the events of Threshold, Chance and Deacon have married. They're looking ahead to the future, trying to put the horrors of the past behind them, but new nightmares await them as a woman with a thirst for violence enters their lives. And something even worse has followed her.
|Reproduction Note:|| Electronic reproduction. New York : Penguin Group USA, Inc., 2008. Requires Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 1449 KB) or Mobipocket Reader (file size: 336 KB).
Search for related items by subject
Hallucinations and illusions >
Women > Alabama > Fiction.
Serial murders > Fiction.
Married women > Fiction.
Psychics > Fiction.
Alabama > Fiction.