Chemotherapy & radiation for dummies / by Alan P. Lyss and Humberto M. Fagundes, with Patricia Corrigan.
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0628/2005921459-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0628/2005921459-d.html - Publisher description
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0628/2005921459-t.html - Table of contents only
- 3 of 3 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Greensburg-Decatur County Public Library - Greensburg||616.99 LYS (Text)||32826011324084||Adult Non-Fiction||Available||-|
|Jennings County Public Library - North Vernon||616.994 LYS (Text)||30653001297357||Adult Non-Fiction||Available||-|
|Lebanon Public Library - Lebanon||616.994 LYS (Text)||34330512598559||Adult - Non-Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0764578324
- ISBN: 9780764578328
- Physical Description: xxii, 358 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Hoboken, N.J. : Wiley, c2005.
|General Note:|| Includes glossary and index.
|Summary, etc.:|| This compassionate guide walks you through the entire process, from understanding common cancer treatments to copping with and alleviating the side effects, to knowing what to expect after treatment ends. You'll also disciver how to find plenty of resources for support during your recovery.
Search for related items by subject
Cancer > Radiotherapy > Popular works.
Search for related items by series