Sioux dawn : a novel of the Fetterman Massacre / Terry C. Johnston.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Osgood PL - Osgood Main Library||WES JOH PB (Text)||39692000169929||Western Section||Available||-|
|West Lafayette PL - West Lafayette||W FIC JOH (Text)||31951004275225||Main Floor - Westerns||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0312927320 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: xviii, 427 pages : maps ; 18 cm.
- Edition: St. Martin's Paperbacks ed.
- Publisher: [New York] : St. Martin's Paperbacks, 
- Copyright: ©1990
The Civil War was over, and a great westward march began. Settlers and soldiers poured out of the East along the Bozeman Trail, cutting deep into sacred Sioux hunting grounds. For Red Cloud and his warriors, there would be no choice but to fight for their ancestral rights. Seen through the eyes of gruff Sergeant Seamus Donegan, here is the historically accurate tale of a tragic opening to the war between two great civilizations: the Fetterman Massacre of 1866.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Fetterman Fight, Wyo., 1866 > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Johnston, Terry C., 1947- Plainsmen series ; bk. 1
- Johnston, Terry C., 1947-2001. Plainsmen series ; bk. 1.