- ISBN: 9781459201507 (electronic bk. : Adobe EPUB)
- ISBN: 1459201507 (electronic bk. : Adobe EPUB)
- ISBN: 9781459201507 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1459201507 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource.
- Publisher: Don Mills, Ont. : Mira, 
- Copyright: ©2011
|Summary, etc.:|| "Jess O'Brien has overcome a lot--the challenges of attention deficit disorder, the near bankruptcy of her belived Inn at Eagle Point and her self-perception as a screwup in a family of overachievers. Now she's ready to share the future with a man. Her friends persuade her to join a dating service--but she gets no takers! Which is fine with her childhood friend, psychologist Will Lincoln, who's already chosen the perfect man for Jess: himself..."--P.  of cover.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Hotelkeepers > Fiction.
Psychologists > Fiction.
Chesapeake Bay Region (Md. and Va.) > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Search for related items by series