The wildwater walking club : a novel / Claire Cook.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Linton PL - Linton||F COO (Text)||30149000789205||Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781401341237 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: viii, 239 pages ; 21 cm
- Edition: Advance uncorrected proofs
- Publisher: New York : Voice/Hyperion, 
- Copyright: ©2009
|Summary, etc.:|| As the Wildwater women walk and talk, and talk and walk, they tally their steps, share their secrets, and let life take them in some new and surprising directions.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Neighbors > Fiction.
Middle-aged women > Fiction.
Female friendship > Fiction.
Suburban life > Fiction.