L. A. mental : a thriller / Neil McMahon.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Lebanon Public Library - Lebanon||LP MF MCM (Text)||34330512586166||Adult - Large Print||Available||-|
|Schricker Main Library||LP F MCM (Text)||30032010552260||LARGE PRINT FICTION||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780062065056 (lg. print : pbk.)
- ISBN: 006206505X (lg. print : pbk.)
- Physical Description: 393 p. (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: 1st HarperLuxe ed.
- Publisher: New York : HarperLuxe, 2011.
|General Note:|| Originally published: New York : Harper, 2011.
|Summary, etc.:|| When he discovers that his troubled younger brother, Nick, has been blackmailing their brother Paul, a would-be Hollywood mogul, psychologist Tom Crandall becomes caught in a terrifying conspiracy that threatens his own sanity.
Search for related items by subject
Brothers > Fiction.
Motion picture industry > California > Los Angeles > Fiction.
Large type books.