Sullivan's justice [electronic resource] / Nancy Taylor Rosenberg.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 0786018542 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 9780786018543 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 0786018577 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 9780786018574 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: 383 p. ; 18 cm.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Pinnacle Books, c2005.
When her brother is accused of murdering his girlfriend, Ventura County Probation officer Carolyn Sullivan sets out to clear his name, only to discover that evidence links him to one of the most dangerous criminals she has ever encountered.
Electronic reproduction. New York : Kensington Publishing Corp., 2006. Requires Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 1597 KB) or Mobipocket Reader (file size: 305 KB).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Probation officers > Fiction.
Ventura County (Calif.) > Fiction.