- ISBN: 0786150998 (sound recording : OverDrive Audio Book)
- ISBN: 9780786150991 (sound recording : OverDrive Audio Book)
- Publisher: [Ashland, Or.] : Blackstone Audio Inc., 2002.
|General Note:|| Downloadable audio file.
Title from: Title details screen.
Sequel to: The confession.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by Marguerite Gavin.
|Summary, etc.:|| Shunned from the Amish community where she grew up, Katherine Mayfield takes comfort in her volunteer work, her life in the modern world, and in the company of her handsome suitor, Justin Wirth. Yet her Amish upbringing is not far away, for, unknown to her, Katherine's childhood love, Daniel Fisher, is desperately searching for her.
|System Details Note:|| Requires OverDrive Media Console (WMA file size: 97983 KB; MP3 file size: 192047 KB).
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
Young women >
Amish > Fiction.
Lancaster County (Pa.) > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- The Heritage of Lancaster County ; v. 3
- Lewis, Beverly, 1949- Heritage of Lancaster County (Blackstone Audiobooks) ; 03.