Food & our body / Adams Public Library Children's Services.
- ISBN: 9780794515874 (card pack)
- ISBN: 9780794516239 (pbk. : Why do people eat)
- ISBN: 9781592968572 (hb. : A day with a chef)
- ISBN: 9780794512330 (bb. : See inside your body)
- ISBN: 9780794520625 (hb. : Usborne healthy cookbook)
- Physical Description: 5 books, 30 recipe cards, 1 black mesh backpack
- Publisher: Decatur, IN : Adams Public Library, 
- Copyright: ©2011
|Formatted Contents Note:|| Kit componets include: 5 books - Why shouldn't I eat junk food / Kate Knighton (48 p. : col ill. ; 23 cm.); Why do people eat? / Kate Needham (24 p. : col. ill. ; 18 cm.); A day with a chef / Hilary Dole Klein (32 p. : col. ill. ; 25 cm.); See inside your body / Katie Daynes and Colin King : (15 p. : col. ill. ; 29 cm.); The Usborne healthy cookbook / Fiona Patchett : 62 p. : col. ill. ;28 cm.); 1 box of recipe cards :30 Healthy things to cook and eat; 1 black mesh backpack.
|Summary, etc.:|| This kit will help cheldren learn about healthy eating and about their bodies.
|Target Audience Note:|| Interest grade level: Intermediate/Gr 3-6.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Cooking > Juvenile literature.
Toy and movable books.