The house you pass on the way / Jacqueline Woodson.
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0717/2003001277-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0717/2003001277-d.html - Publisher description
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Perry Co PL - Bookmobile||BYA WOO (Text)||70621000543529||BKM-Young Adult||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0399239693 :
- Physical Description: 114 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: 1st G. P. Putnam's Sons ed.
- Publisher: New York : Putnam, 2003.
When fourteen-year-old Staggerlee, the daughter of a racially mixed marriage, spends a summer with her cousin Trout, she begins to question her sexuality to Trout and catches a glimpse of her possible future self.
|Target Audience Note:||
HL 690 Lexile.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Cousins > Fiction.
Racially mixed people > Fiction.
Interracial marriage > Fiction.
African Americans > Fiction.
Lesbians > Fiction.
Homosexuality > Fiction.