- 1 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Greentown Children's Library - Greentown||J BOWMAN (Text)||75342000320953||Junior Fiction||Available||-|
|Shelby Co PL - Morristown Branch||J BOW (Text)||78731000151993||Childrens Room||In transit||-|
- ISBN: 0802850871 (cloth : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 0802850901 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: viii, 140 pages ; 21 cm
- Publisher: Grand Rapids, Mich. : W.B. Eerdmans Pub. Co., 
- Copyright: ©1997
|Summary, etc.:|| Although eleven-year-old Andy is unhappy when he does not get the hockey coach he wants, his new coach uses a model approach to the team that brings Andy one of the greatest experiences of his life.
Search for related items by subject