Walt Disney's Wizards of Mickey. Vol. 2, The grand tournament / [writer: Stefano Ambrosio ; artists: Alessandro Perina ... [and others] ].
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Greenwood PL - Greenwood||KIDS GRAPHIC Disney Mickey Wizards #2 (Text)||36626103252805||1st Floor Kids Purple Zone||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781608865642 (pbk)
- ISBN: 1608865649 (pbk)
- ISBN: 9781448744084 (Paw Prints)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : chiefly color illustrations ; 23 cm
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: Los Angeles, Calif. : Boom! Studios, 2010.
"Collecting issues 1-4."
Student of the great wizard Grandalf, Mickey Mouse hails from the humble village of Miceland. Allying himself with Donald Duck (who has a pet dragon named Fafnir) and teammate Goofy, Mickey quests to find a magical crown that will give him mastery over all spells.
|Target Audience Note:||
8 & up.
Search for related items by subject