My name is Mary Sutter [electronic resource] / Robin Oliveira.
- ISBN: 9781101189603 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 1101189606 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 9781101190142 (electronic bk. : Adobe EPUB)
- ISBN: 1101190140 (electronic bk. : Adobe EPUB)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (xiii, 364 p.)
- Publisher: New York : Viking, 2010.
|General Note:|| Description based on print version record.
|Summary, etc.:|| Traveling to Civil War-era Washington, D.C., to tend wounded soldiers and pursue her dream of becoming a surgeon, headstrong midwife Mary receives guidance from two smitten doctors and resists her mother's pleas for her to return home.
Search for related items by subject
United States > History > Civil War, 1861-1865 > Fiction.