- ISBN: 9781101183854 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1101183853 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781101188668 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1101188669 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource.
- Publisher: New York : Obsidian, 2010.
|General Note:|| "Based on the USA Network Television series created by Matt Nix."
|Summary, etc.:|| As a favor to a Miami money launderer, ex-covert op Michael Weston helps Bruce, who is an ex-legendary gentleman thief. But with an ailing mother to support, Bruce has returned to his illegal vocation. Unfortunately, his most recent job involved stealing from the notorious Ghouls motorcycle gang, and they're looking for some serious payback. Unless Michael can convince them otherwise ...
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Westen, Michael (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Intelligence officers > Florida > Miami > Fiction.
Motorcycle gangs > Fiction.
Thieves > Fiction.
Miami (Fla.) > Fiction.
Search for related items by series