Family storms / V.C. Andrews.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis|| ISLM PS3551.N454 F36 2011b (Text)||00000105498943||Talking Books Large Type||Available||-|
|Shelby Co PL - Shelbyville Main Library||LP AND (Text)||78731000039008||Large Print||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781410438362 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1410438368 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 497 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: Waterville, Me. : Thorndike Press, 2011.
|General Note:|| Book 1 of the March Family (Storms) series (series numeration from Goodreads.com).
|Summary, etc.:|| Living on the streets with her destitute mother, Sasha Porter dreams of having a real house and family. But she never dreamed a devastating tragedy would bring her those very things. On a stormy night by a rain-spattered highway, a speeding car veers out of control, killing her mother and badly injuring Sasha. In the hospital, Sasha is whisked off to a private suite at the request of wealthy Mrs. Jordan March, a complete stranger who keeps watch by her bedside . . .(Bestseller)
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Teenage girls > Fiction.
Traffic accidents > Fiction.
Deception > Fiction.
Adoption > Fiction.
Jealousy > Fiction.
Large type books.
Search for related items by series
- March family series ; Book 1
- Storms series ; Book 1
- Andrews, V. C. (Virginia C.) March family series ; 01
- Andrews, V. C. (Virginia C.) Storms series ; 01
- Thorndike Press large print core series.