All about plant adaptation / produced and directed by Stone House Productions ; in cooperation with the New York Botanical Garden.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Zionsville PL - Hussey-Mayfield Memorial Branch||DVD j 581.4 ALL (Text)||33946002554579||Audio Visual - 1st Floor||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1417103450
- ISBN: 9781417103454
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (23 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: Wynnewood, PA : Schlessinger Media, 
- Copyright: ©2006
|Creation/Production Credits Note:|| Executive producers: Andrew Schlessinger, Tracy Mitchell.
|Summary, etc.:|| Discover what allows plants to survive in even the harshest of environments.
|Target Audience Note:|| K-4.
|System Details Note:|| DVD.
|Language Note:|| English or Spanish dialogue; closed-captioned.
Search for related items by subject
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Search for related items by series
- Schlessinger science library. Plant life for children
- Schlessinger science library. Plant life for children.