The body at the Tower [electronic resource] : a Mary Quinn mystery / Y.S. Lee.
- ISBN: 9781406330502 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1406330507 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781406330519 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1406330515 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (343 p.)
- Publisher: London : Walker, 2010.
|Summary, etc.:|| As a nearly full-fledged member of the Agency, the all-female detective unit based in Miss Scrimshaw's Academy for Girls, Mary Quinn, disguised as a poor apprentice builder, must brave the sinister underworld of Victorian London in order to unmask a murderer.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
Young adult fiction.
Search for related items by series