Report from the Secretary of War, with information relative to the construction of a harbor at Michigan City.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLO 627.2 no. 18 (Text)||627218-2011||Indiana Pamphlet||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 6 pages ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : Gales & Seaton, Print., 1835.
|General Note:|| Caption title.
Correspondence between Lewis Cass, Secretary of War and J.J. Abert, Lieutenant Colonel Topographical Engineers.
"December 30, 1835. Read, ordered to be printed, and referred to the Committee on Commerce.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Harbors > Indiana > Michigan City > Design and construction.
Harbors > Indiana > Michigan City.
Harbors > Michigan, Lake.
Search for related items by series
- [Document] / 24th Congress, 1st session, Senate ; 33
- Senate document (United States. Congress. Senate) ; 24th Congress, 1st session, no. 33.