Monsters of men [electronic resource] / by Patrick Ness.
- ISBN: 9781441889577 (electronic audio bk.)
- ISBN: 1441889574 (electronic audio bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 sound file : digital.
- Publisher: Grand Haven : Brilliance Audio, 2010.
|General Note:|| Downloadable audio file.
Title from: Title details screen.
|Creation/Production Credits Note:|| Director, Laura Grafton.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by Nick Podehl, Angela Dawe, and MacLeod Andrews.
|Summary, etc.:|| As a world-ending war surges to life around them, Todd and Viola face monstrous decisions. The indigenous Spackle, thinking and acting as one, have mobilized to avenge their murdered people. Ruthless human leaders prepare to defend their factions at all costs, even as a convoy of new settlers approaches. And as the ceaseless Noise lays all thoughts bare, the projected will of the few threatens to overwhelm the desperate desire of the many...
|System Details Note:|| Requires OverDrive Media Console (WMA file size: 206822 KB).
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
Space colonies > Fiction.
Social problems > Fiction.
Telepathy > Fiction.
Space colonies > Juvenile fiction.
Social problems > Juvenile fiction.
Telepathy > Juvenile fiction.
Downloadable audio books.
Search for related items by series
- Candlewick on Brilliance Audio
- Chaos walking ; bk. 3
- Ness, Patrick, 1971- Chaos walking (Brilliance Audio (Firm)) ; bk. 3.
- Candlewick on BrillianceAudio.