View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781441888990 (electronic audio bk.)
- ISBN: 1441888993 (electronic audio bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 audio file : digital.
- Publisher: Grand Haven : Brilliance Audio, 2010.
|General Note:|| Downloadable audio file.
Title from: Title details screen.
|Creation/Production Credits Note:|| Director, Laura Grafton.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by Angela Dawe and Nick Podehl.
Performed by Angela Dawe and Nick Podehl.
|Summary, etc.:|| Fleeing before a relentless army, Todd has carried a desperately wounded Viola right into the hands of their worst enemy, Mayor Prentiss. Immediately separated from Viola and imprisoned, Todd is forced to learn the ways of the Mayor's terrifying new order. But everything is shrouded in secrets. Where is Viola? Is she even still alive? And who are the mysterious Answer? And then one day, the bombs begin to explode. . . ...
|Target Audience Note:|| Ages 15+.
|System Details Note:|| Requires OverDrive Media Console (WMA file size: 184148 KB).
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
Space colonies > Fiction.
Social problems > Fiction.
Telepathy > Fiction.
Space colonies > Juvenile fiction.
Telepathy > Juvenile fiction.
Social problems > Juvenile fiction.
Downloadable audio books.
Search for related items by series
- Candlewick on Brilliance Audio
- Chaos walking ; bk. 2
- Ness, Patrick, 1971- Chaos walking (Brilliance Audio (Firm)) ; 02.
- Candlewick on BrillianceAudio.