The money culture [electronic resource] / Michael Lewis.
- ISBN: 9781441893239 (electronic audio bk.)
- ISBN: 1441893237 (electronic audio bk.)
- ISBN: 9781441893222 (electronic audio bk.)
- ISBN: 1441893229 (electronic audio bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 sound file : digital, wma file.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: Grand Haven, Mich. : Brilliance Audio, 2011.
|General Note:|| Downloadable audio file.
Title from publisher web site.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by Alexander Cendese.
|Summary, etc.:|| The 1980s was the most outrageous and turbulent era in the financial market since the crash of 1929, not only on Wall Street but around the world. Michael Lewis, as a trainee at Salomon Brothers in New York and as an investment banker and later financial journalist, was uniquely positioned to chronicle the ambition and folly that fueled the decade.
|System Details Note:|| Requires OverDrive Media Console (WMA file size: 98969 KB)
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series