Disney in shadow [electronic resource] / Ridley Pearson.
- ISBN: 9781611069730 (electronic audio bk.)
- ISBN: 1611069734 (electronic audio bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 sound file : digital.
- Publisher: Grand Haven : Brilliance Audio, 2011.
|General Note:|| Downloadable audio file.
Title from: Title details screen.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by MacLeod Andrews.
|Summary, etc.:|| For the five teens who modeled as Disney Hologram Imaging hosts, life is beginning to settle down when an intriguing video arrives to Philby's computer at school. It's a call for action: the Overtakers, a group of Disney villains, seem to be plotting to attempt a rescue of two of their leaders, both of whom the Disney Imagineers have hidden away somewhere following a violent encounter in Epcot. A staged attack by new Overtakers at Downtown Disney, startles the group...
|System Details Note:|| Requires OverDrive Media Console (WMA file size: 144333 KB).
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
Missing persons >
Abduction > Juvenile fiction.
Prediction (Psychology) > Juvenile fiction.
Downloadable audio books.
Search for related items by series
- Kingdom keepers ; 3
- BrillianceAudio on compact disc
- Pearson, Ridley. Kingdom keepers (Brilliance Audio (Firm)) ; 03.
- Brilliance Audio on compact disc.