- ISBN: 9781101197530 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1101197536 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781101198377 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1101198370 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (289 pages)
- Publisher: New York : Philomel Books, 
- Copyright: ©2010
|Summary, etc.:|| Fourteen-year-old Zach learns he has the same special abilities as his father, who was the President's globe-trotting troubleshooter until "the Bads" killed him, and now Zach must decide whether to use his powers in the same way at the risk of his own life.
|Target Audience Note:|| 010-up.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject