ESL beginner : English as a second language made nice and easy! / Sherry Boguchwal ... [and others] ; and the staff of Research & Education Association.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Lebanon PL - Lebanon||428.24 ENG (Text)||34330512548448||Adult - Non-Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780738604671 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: x, 371 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm + 1 CD-ROM (4 3/4 in.)
- Edition: Premium ed. with CD-ROM.
- Publisher: Piscataway, N.J. : Research & Education Association, 2011.
|General Note:|| Compact disc.
CD-ROM for Windows contains vocabulary building games and a vocabulary enhancer chart.
|Summary, etc.:|| Covers the basics of English grammar for ESL students along with individual exercises, class discussions, listening exercises, and group projects.
|System Details Note:|| System requirements: PC with Windows operating system.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||English language > Textbooks for foreign speakers.