Demon ex machina : tales of a demon-hunting soccer mom / Julie Kenner.
- ISBN: 9781101144633 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 1101144637 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 9781101145296 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 1101145293 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (309 pages)
- Edition: Berkley trade paperback ed.
- Publisher: New York : Berkley Books, 2009.
|General Note:|| Description based on print version record.
|Summary, etc.:|| Slaying demons is nothing compared to the terrible twos. Demon Hunter Kate Connor is having one hell of a month... In between demon patrols and teaching self-defense classes to the local moms, Kate has to deal with a teenage daughter who's gung-ho on being a demon slayer in training and a toddler son entering a tantrum phase that rivals anything from the pits of Hell. That's a lot for one woman to juggle, but on top of it all, Kate has to find a way to release the demon possessing her first husband, Eric, without destroying the man inside. Because if the demon within Eric gets free, it just might be more than one seriously stressed suburban mom can handle.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Connor, Kate (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Mothers > Fiction.
Suburban life > Fiction.
Demonology > Fiction.