View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781402243707 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1402243707 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781402245442 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1402245440 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (240 pages)
- Publisher: Naperville, Ill. : Sourcebooks Fire, 
- Copyright: ©2011
In a world where water has become a precious resource, Vera and her brother befriend a boy who seems to have unlimited access to water and who suspiciously disappears, prompting a dangerous search challenged by pirates, a paramilitary group, and corporations.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Friendship > Juvenile fiction.
Water > Juvenile fiction.
Adventure and adventurers > Fiction.
Water > Fiction.
Friendship > Fiction.
Action and adventure fiction.