The end of the line / by Gary Crew ; illustrated by Gregory Rogers ; cover illustration by Serg Souleiman.
- 3 of 4 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|APLS-Decatur||JF CRE (Text)||34207001352203||Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|
|Dunkirk Public Library - Dunkirk||JE-Cre (Text)||76381000051949||Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|
|Shelby County Public Library - Morristown||J CRE (Text)||78731000427014||Childrens Room||In transit||-|
|Union City Public Library - Union City||YF CRE (Text)||76685000005597||Children's 3rd||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781598898590 (library binding)
- ISBN: 1598898590 (library binding)
- ISBN: 9781598899153 (paperback)
- ISBN: 1598899155 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 73 p. : ill. ; 19 cm.
- Edition: Hardback
- Publisher: Minneapolis, Minn. : Stone Arch Books, 2008.
|General Note:|| "First published in Australia in 1995 by Lothian Books"--T.p. verso.
|Summary, etc.:|| Overweight and shy, Janet keeps to herself at school until Lola arrives and decides they will be friends, but Janet is afraid Lola is just teasing her, as others do, when she reaches the spot where they are to meet for a sleep over and weird things start to happen.
Search for related items by subject
Overweight persons > Juvenile fiction.
Trolls > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series