- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Morgan Co PL - Martinsville Main Library||MP3 FIC AUE (Text)||78551000639287||MP3 AUDIO CD||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781441888242 (library ed.)
- ISBN: 1441888241 (library ed.)
- ISBN: 9781441888235
- ISBN: 1441888233
- Physical Description: 3 audio discs (35 hr., 50 min.) : digital, MP3 ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: Grand Haven, MI : Brilliance Audio, 
- Copyright: ℗2010
|General Note:|| Book 6 of the Earth's Children series (series numeration from Goodreads.com).
Compact disc, MP3 format. Audiobook and Daisy Standards compatible.
|Creation/Production Credits Note:|| Director, Colleen Willits.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by Sandra Burr.
|Summary, etc.:|| Ayla is training to become a Zelandoni, one of the community's spiritual leaders and healers. She becomes the acolyte to the Zelandoni for the Ninth Cave and begins the series of intensive journeys that are part of the sacred training. But as she struggles to find a balance between her calling and her duties as a new mother, her pursuits begin to take a toll on her relationship with Jondalar.
|System Details Note:|| System requirements: CD?MP3 player, or PC with MP3-capable software; Audiobook Standards compatible player recommended.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Ayla (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Prehistoric peoples > Fiction.
Women > Europe > Fiction.
Glacial epoch > Fiction.
Europe > Fiction.
MP3 (Audio coding standard)
Search for related items by series
- Earth's children ; Book 6
- Auel, Jean M. Earth's children (Brilliance Corporation) ; 06
- Brilliance audio on MP3-CD.