The granny diaries : an insider's guide for new grandmothers / by Adair Lara ; illustrations by Patricia Storms.
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/toc/ecip0722/2007027413.html - Table of contents only
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0806/2007027413-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0806/2007027413-d.html - Publisher description
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Lebanon Public Library - Lebanon||649.10853 LAR (Text)||34330512430621||Adult - Non-Fiction||Available||-|
|: Donated by Colleen Royal and Family in memory of Nancy J. Johnson.|
- ISBN: 9780811857321
- ISBN: 0811857328
- Physical Description: 119 p. : col. ill. ; 20 cm.
- Publisher: San Francisco : Chronicle Books, c2008.
|Formatted Contents Note:|| Becoming a grandmother. Birth -- Child rearing today. Parents back when dinosaurs roamed the earth vs. parents today. Don't say anything, ever -- Face time with your grandchild. Babysitting. Not babysitting. What you can do. -- Parent, schmarent : you and the kid. Grandmothers who fly. Besotted -- The paternal grandmother and cutting grandma some slack. The auxiliary grandmother. Cutting grandma some slack : a note to the parent -- Afterword.
Search for related items by subject
Grandparenting > Humor.